PIPE Educator’s Guide Includes
- Instructional Plans
- Conceptual overviews
- Content information for educators
- Tools for Presentation
- Lists of materials & supplies
- Activities Card suggestions
- Parent Handouts list
- The four step instructional process
- Topic Enhancers
- Ideas and additional activities to reinforce topic concepts
- Instructional Aids
- Answer keys
- Additional information for educators
- The PIPE Educators Guide is made up of three units and 28 topics.
Listen, Listen, Listen: focus is emotional communication, regulation skills, and respecting the baby as an individual.
Love Is Layers of Sharing: focus is attachment and relationship building.
The Playing Is Learning: focus is play as a way children learn and the importance of emotional stability for learning.
It is recommended that each parenting educator has their own PIPE Educators Guide, they are foundation of the PIPE curriculum.
English, Spanish, French